MSD Dynaforce Ford SB V8, 3/8th depth, Starter
These MSD DynaForce starters feature all-new components and are hand-assembled in the USA. For maximum performance and reliability, all starters are dyno-tested and blueprinted before they leave the factory. The armature is balanced during assembly and is guided by two ball bearings for smooth engagement during thousands of starts. The MSD DynaForce starters feature a 3.4 hp motor, and a reduced 4.4:1 gear ratio delivers superior torque to start high-compression race engines up to an 18:1 ratio. They feature a downsized housing that clears most headers and oil pans, and a billet aluminum mounting block that can be clocked in different positions for tighter clearance applications. The starters have a durable red powdercoated finish that is designed for maximum protection while looking good. They use a nickel plated, heavy-duty solenoid that performs excellently in severe environments.
- Starter Style:Mini
- Starter Finish:Red powdercoated
- Adjustable Mounting Block:Yes
- Starter Rotation:Standard
- Maximum Recommended Compression Ratio:18.0:1
- Gear Reduction Ratio:4.40:1
- Mounting Block Material:Billet aluminum
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Notes:Fits models with 3/8 in. depth ring gear. Vehicles equipped with 4-speed manual transmissions only.